Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Prayer, Island Style













As I mentioned in an earlier post, during the summer, many (most?) of the faculty at PIBC travel to th
e States to raise support and visit family. This allows a unique period of time when the remaining faculty and staff at PIBC is small enough to fit into a colleague's home for our bi-weekly prayer meeting. (During the school year the prayer meetings are held in the large classroom on campus.) Karyn and I had the Privilege of hosting the last prayer meeting and I had to chuckle when I observed all the shoes lining the path leading to our door. True island style!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eric, Don would love to see this, but I would love to see him do this at our house!

Carolyn8320 said...

Looking at this photo makes me miss you all the more. We pray for the group,especially as the new school year approaches.