Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Prayer, Island Style













As I mentioned in an earlier post, during the summer, many (most?) of the faculty at PIBC travel to th
e States to raise support and visit family. This allows a unique period of time when the remaining faculty and staff at PIBC is small enough to fit into a colleague's home for our bi-weekly prayer meeting. (During the school year the prayer meetings are held in the large classroom on campus.) Karyn and I had the Privilege of hosting the last prayer meeting and I had to chuckle when I observed all the shoes lining the path leading to our door. True island style!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eric, Don would love to see this, but I would love to see him do this at our house!

Carolyn & Armin said...

Looking at this photo makes me miss you all the more. We pray for the group,especially as the new school year approaches.